Friday, November 15, 2013

Snow!!!

Hello again!

I have been so busy getting settled into my life here in the Monroe house that I almost forgot to tell you about a cool thing that happened. It snowed!


I really liked the powdery white stuff all over the ground. It is cold, like the ice cubes that come out of that big white box in the house! But it is everywhere, all over the ground. I tried to jump, to get it off of my paws, but when I landed I figured out it is everywhere! I ate some, rolled in it, and it felt so good to wiggle in! The leaves I like to pounce on had snow too! I had to go "hurry" and it was no problem on the white stuff!



I ran around the yard for a little while, then I started to get cold! I ran up to Kim and she asked if I was done, and I wiggled my tail. I went back inside and got into my kennel and snuggled into my lambskin blanket... I have decided though, I love snow!



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun Pam! Your half sister Spunky wants to visit the snow, but its about 2 hours away.. so we will go when there is lots of it!

    ReplyDelete