Thursday, November 14, 2013

Pam Arrives! Pawsome!

Hi everyone! My name is Pam and I am a Canine Companions for Independance Puppy! I have flown all day on a jet to a place called Great Falls, Montana to meet my new family! I am tired, hungry, and a little scared after being in this crate alone all day.
So when I finally arrived and saw my new puppy raiser, Kim, I was so relieved! She was so excited to see me! She had warm hands, cuddled me, and let me give her all the kisses I had been saving up! I was shaking a little, but after being in her arms, I wagged my tail as hard and fast as I could!
She put a leash around my neck, and once again my paws touched the ground! Woohoo!! I ran and rolled in the grass, while she cleaned out my kennel. I did make a little mess on the flight! Then she washed my feet, and belly, and my whole body down with a soft towel, it felt good!

We walked around a little bit and her friend Katie took lots of pictures of me! I realized I am gonna be a star! My kennel is cleaned up, my fur smells better, and I am ready to head to my new home! I will live there for 16-18 months with this new family.
I hear they have three kids, two dogs, an iguana, fish, guinea pig, bearded dragon, and a turtle. Sure hope I can play with them all! My new puppy raiser told me I have new toys waiting, and a soft bed! I am so ready to get settled in and take a rest! Off we go! My journey as a CCI Puppy in training has begun! Watch out for my Pawsomeness!!
Pam

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WhooHoo!! Welcome, Pam - looks like you are already doing the Happy Dance in that last photo. I know you have great plans in life, and no doubt, Kim will help get you there. Enjoy all the photographing, there will be plenty of it. Just stay perfectly still whenever that camera comes out, let Kim have her moment, and then Release back to having fun. Lots of love and best wishes, Pam!! Hope you post often. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a very cute puppy, Auntie Kim! I'm sure you'll have a fun time training her!!

    ReplyDelete